Located at : 214 Fairwood DrKeswick, ONL4P 3Y5
Requires a full time carpenter
- Salary$28.67 / hour
- 30 hours / week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work setting
- Own tools/equipment
- Safety equipment/gear
- Personal suitability
- Accurate, Client focus, Judgement, Reliability, Values and ethics
- Area of specialization
- Fencing, balconies, stairs and railings
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements, Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools, Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware, Survey building locations and levels
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Physically demanding, Tight deadlines
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply